To see me at work, meet me at my next speaking engagement:
- European Casino Association Slot Summit France.
- Tuesday December 10 to Thursday December 12, 2013.
- Lucien Barriere Casino & Conference center, Paris
You can book me as a speaker at your next event or conference. I am able to inspire an audience and can tailor my presentation to the topic of your event. Here’s a list of some of the conferences I spoke at recently:
- Sales Management and Performance – London – Conference – May 2013
- ICE Gaming Expo – London – Conference – February 2013
- UK Association Congress – London – Conference – December 2012
- Social Media Britain – London – Conference – April 2012
- Social Media Scotland – Edinburgh – Conference – March 2012
- Social Media for Corp. Communications – Rotterdam – Lecture – February 2011
- Social Media in Corporate Context – Manchester – Conference – January 2011
- Internet World – London – Conference/Exhibition – September 2010
- Social Media for Recruitment – London – Conference – September 2010
- Publishing Expo – London – Conference/Exhibition – April 2010
- Figaro Digital – London – Social Media Marketing – Conference – March 2010
Here are some of the topics I speak about:
Flirting with the customer – 5 steps to successfully implement social media to grow your business
Social Media ROI – Social Media for executives – how to make sure your social media has a positive ROI, either via growing revenues or lowering costs
Social Media for career development – How to use social media to manage your career and how to use it effectively to find your next job
Social Media for Sales – How to increase your sales effectiveness, find leads and develop customer relationships through social media
If you want to book me as a speaker, click here to start the conversation. Here’s what you can expect from me when you book me as a speaker:
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone consultation prior to your event, so I can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels.
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event, to make sure I met your expectations.